Sunday, October 9, 2011

#49 - Trouble



Song - Trouble
Artist - Nevershoutnever

Thank you so much to my cousin Lauren for suggesting this song! This is probably a band I never would have listened to, but I really enjoyed this song. It's funny how music evolves. After listening to this song I watched a few more videos by this band I couldn't help but hear how much of the music I listened to in high school was in there. It sounded a lot like Saves the Day but for the "kids these days".
All in all, this song was fun, but made me feel really old!

3 comments:

  1. damn you hanna you are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are! Now let's work on a song together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Not to mention amazing (which goes with out saying)
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete