Friday, February 3, 2012

#155 - Baby Beluga



Song - Baby Beluga
Artist - Raffi

I thought I was going out on a limb to ask my sister in law Carrie if she would do a song with me on the blog (I realize not everyone is as big a ham as I am and would rather not be all over the internet singing). I was so excited that she not only wanted to do it, but offered up a Raffi song! How is it possible that I haven't done a Raffi song yet? Without discussing it we delegated my brother to play guitar and my Dad happened to stop by on his way home and hook up the bass so he could play along too. And voila! That's how you make a family band! Lucy helped too, I suppose.

Here'e a bonus video of Lucy being adorable.



This is actually yesterdays video but I was out visiting family and couldn't post it, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment