Thursday, June 21, 2012

#238 - Lonesome Valley



Song - Lonesome Valley
Artist - A. P. Carter
Chord source - http://www.classic-country-song-lyrics.com/lonesomevalleylyricschords.html

At this point I'm just going through the "O Brother Where Art Thou?" sound track to see which songs I haven't done yet. I think it was last year that marked the 10 year anniversary of it's release. My first job in a coffee shop was shortly after it came out and for a while it was the only CD that we had. Naturally, I hated it after the billionth time I heard but when we took it out of rotation I started loving it again. That soundtrack has been a great resource while doing this blog. A lot of the songs are some version of a traditional that sends me down the rabbit hole of interesting traditional music that I might not have discovered otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment