Monday, August 20, 2012

#265 - What'll I do



Song - What'll I do
Artist - Irving Berlin
Chord Source - http://www.theguitarguy.com/whatllid.htm

I am a huge fan of "This American Life". We would catch on the weekends sometimes when I was a kid, but as soon as I got my first ipod, their episodes were the first thing I put on it. As nerdy as it is for me to admit, I listen to it while I run. If I have my earbuds in you can guess I'm listening to This American Life!

Last week one of my favorite contributes to the show, David Rakoff, passed away. I don't usually put a lot of thought into the death of celebrates, they weren't someone I knew and while I feel for their families it is not something I dwell on. But I am saddened by the death of David Rakoff. He had a unique and interesting writing style and approach to the world. Even his voice was interesting and when he had a story on TAL you knew it was going to be good.

I listened to the tribute show to him today and they played this song at the end. Here is my own little tribute to the great David Rakoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment