Monday, March 10, 2014

#349 - Ukudaily's first open mic!

Huge thanks to everyone who sent supporting thoughts my way and came out for this first open mic performance. It's only 3 songs, but it was a big step for me, I really want to get over my nerves when it comes to performing in front of real humans. I didn't realize how much sitting behind a computer was going to become a crutch for me but it has. It allows me to control ever aspect of a performance and that's just not something that I can maintain if I want to grow as a musician. This open mic was great and I plan to return with regularity, very support, small group of talented musicians and supporters. I have a lot to learn and watching this video is a little cringy for me, but I'm glad I finally took the plunge and moved out from behind the keyboard!

1 comment: