Wednesday, August 13, 2014

#358 - You Really Got a Hold on Me



Song - You Really Got a Hold on Me
Artist - Smokey Robinson
Chord Source

Thank you for your patience while we get settled in our new place and I find time and space to work on music stuff! As you can tell I'm a little rusty, but I'm ready to get back to it!

To change things up a bit and keep the content on the blog current, I've decided to open ukudaily up for contributions! Songs don't have to be done on a ukulele, any instrument is great, but I would like to try to keep it to a similar style of video that we have here currently: one to a few people with focus on acoustic covers and originals. If you are interested leave a comment or send me a message and I'll write up a fun introduction for you.

Stay tuned for fun changes on ukudaily!

No comments:

Post a Comment